How to start selling on MyeBookHub
Whether you’ve already written a book, a great idea for a new book, or you just have a passion for writing or creative services, here’s how to take that next step with MyeBookHub.
Before you start: Choose a plan
The Plans range from free to $99.95 per year, depending on the volume of books you have or plan to have for sales on the platform but with different terms and condition.
Create a MyeBookHub Vendor account with your business or personal email. Before you sign up, make sure you’re ready with the following:
* Business or personal email address or MyeBookHub Customer Account
* Chargeable credit card or PayPay Account
* Government-issued ID (identity verification protects sellers and customers)
* Phone number
* A bank or Pay Pal Account where MyeBookHub can send you proceeds from your sales
What can you sell on MyeBookHub Marketplace?
You can sell all manner of digital products and services, ranging from eBooks in PDF or ePub, Audio Books and Videos in MP3 and MP4, e-Newspaper in PDF, Stock Photo and Files among many others.
Some categories are open to all sellers, some require a Professional seller account, some require approval to sell, and some include products that cannot be sold by third-party sellers.
To sell branded products protected by copyright, trademark, or patent, you must be the legal owner of the brand or an authorized reseller.
Having subscribed to a Store Maintenance Plan and taken the above into consideration, then log into your account and start uploading your digital products.
Note: Your product submissions would only be approved and published only after your Store Maintenance subscription has been confirmed.
Once your products go live in MyeBookHub stores, there are a number of things you can do to attract customers. The Amazon Flywheel describes our method for driving growth.
Below are some ways to consider using “MyeBookHub Flywheel” principles to generate momentum for your business:
Advertise your offers
* Help improve visibility of individual products and boost brand awareness by advertising in search results and on product pages. You can do this by subscribing to our Products Boosting Services. You can as well advertise your products on any of the leading Social Media platforms or run a Google Ads.
* Running a deal or a coupon is another way to promote your products. You would need to contact us to do this. Simply send a mail to email@example.com
Pricing: Set competitive prices
Many customers shop for the best price. There are so many factors to be considered while setting the price for your product. MyeBookHub Business customers can help you stay competitive.